Why Fly Pet Airways?
Drop your pet off at our Pet Lounge
1. Drop your pet off at our Pet Lounge, located at the airport. You must check in your pet no later than 2 hours before take off.
Potty Break less than 2 hours before flight
2. Potty Breaks are very important to your pet. With the human airlines, your pet could be made to hold themselves for a very very long time. Pet Airways monitors the last time your pet had a potty break, and makes sure that they get regular potty breaks along the way. This means that it may take us longer to get to where we are going, but the care of our Pawsengers™ is our first priority.
Pets Board The Plane
3. Pets board the plane and our Pet Attendants make sure they’re all comfortable and that they, and their pet carrier, are secure.
Pet Attendant looks after the pets during the flight
4. A Pet Attendant monitors and checks the comfort of all Pawsengers™ every 15 minutes during the flight. After landing, pets will be disembarked, given a potty break, and will be available for pickup at the Pet Lounge.
Pick up your pet and enjoy your family vacation
5. Pick up your pet at the Pet Lounge at your destination, knowing he or she has traveled comfortably and safely in the main cabin of our plane.