How Pet Airways Flies Your Pet
Welcome to the first pet-only airline.
1. Check in at our Pet Lounge, no later than 1 hour before departure.
Don't Forget Potty Breaks
2. Potty Breaks are very important to your pet. With the human airlines, your pet could be made to hold themselves for a very very long time. Pet Airways monitors the last time your pet had a potty break, and makes sure that they get regular potty breaks along the way. This means that it may take us longer to get to where we are going, but the care of our Pawsengers™ is our first priority.
3. We board our pawsengers in their carriers, and our Pet Attendants make sure they're comfortable and secure.
4. A Pet Attendant monitors and checks the comfort of all Pawsengers™ every 15 minutes during the flight. After landing, pets will be disembarked, given a potty break, and will be available for pickup at the Pet Lounge.
5. Pick up your pet at the Pet Lounge at your destination, knowing he or she has traveled comfortably and safely in the main cabin of our plane.